Saturday 1 November 2008

My Passport Studio Hard Drive Adds FW 800

Western Digital (WD) on Thursday announced the addition of a FireWire 800 interface to its My Passport Studio external portable hard disk drive. The drive is available starting at US$199.99.

My Passport Studio is aimed specifically at Mac users -- it's a Mac-formatted drive (though it works in Windows too), but up until now it's only had FireWire 400 and USB 2.0. With this announcement, the My Passport Studio is now equipped with FireWire 800 as well, making it more suitable for MacBook Pros and other systems equipped with the faster FireWire connection.

Features include an illuminated capacity gauge that shows you how much space is available; support for FireWire or USB power; and Time Machine support. A drawstring carrying bag and cables are included.

The My Passport Studio is available with 500GB for $249.99, 400GB for $229.99 and 320GB for $199.99.

Reference : http://www.pcworld.com/article/153074/.html?tk=rss_news

No comments:

Nasser Hajloo
a Persian Graphic Designer , Web Designer and Web Developer
n.hajloo@gmail.com

Subscribe feeds via e-mail
Subscribe in my preferred RSS reader

Subscribe feeds rss Recent Entries

Advertise on this site Sponsored links

Labels And Tags

Archive

Followers

All My Feeds

Computer And Technology News Blog
Hajloo's Daily Note Blog
Development World Blog
Iran ITIL - ITSM Center Blog
Khatmikhi Press Blog
Khatmikhi Blog
Mac OS X in Practice Blog

Subscribe feeds rss Recent Comments

Technorati

Technorati
My authority on technorati
Add this blog to your faves